Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with branch offices in 1296 and 7 branch offices / representative / subsidiaries abroad. Bank Mandiri distribution service also comes with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its establishment, Bank Mandiri has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good has been recognized internationally. Asiamoney magazine provides awards for our commitment for the implementation of goodcorporate governance by providing Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and the Best for Disclosure and transparency.
ODP - IT
Responsibilities & Requirements
- S1/S2 graduates of the University: UI, ITB, UGM, Airlangga University, Diponegoro, IPB, BINUS, UPH, ITS, STT TELKOM majoring in Information Management, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering (incl. electro Communication), Mathematics and statistics
- GPA Min. 3.00 (For graduates of S1) and 3:20 (for graduates S2)
- Maximum age 26 years (for graduates of S1) and 28 years (for graduates S2)
- Strong oral and written English
- Not married and not willing to get married during the years of schooling
- Willing to undergo bond